Hi ,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the

WEST VALLEY CITY, UT is currently seeking a  Java Applications Development
Consultant resource to join their

organization. I have included a complete job description below in case you
or someone you know might be

interested in learning more.

*Job Role: Java Applications Development Consultant *
*Location: WEST VALLEY CITY, UT*
*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

*Immigration:  Must be USC/GC *

Sr. developer to work w/in a small team to maintain Security
vulnerabilities for a suite of Web Applications w/in the

Coding Solutions group. You will be responsible for overseeing the
processes of identifying and remediating

software security vulnerabilities to comply w/ corporate policies. This
will involve the scheduling of static code

analysis and pre-release scanning. You will also work w/ the broader
development team to institutionalize and

coach proper security-minded coding practices for first time secure
delivery. You will also work w/ team architects

and leads on solutions and remediation plans for complex refactoring w/in
the common code base.

*Required: *
4-5 years’ experience in Java/JSP J2EE development
2+ years’ experience developing external-facing secure Web applications
2+ years’ experience HTML, CSS & JavaScript
3+ years SQL experience.
2+ years software architecture experience
Excellent communication/collaboration skills
 Highly accountable and self-motivated

*Additional Assets: *
Unit Testing
Scrum or other Agile software development experience
Documentation Skills
Healthcare Industry knowledge/experience
Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis,
application design, code development

and testing
Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents software, and enhances
existing components to ensure that software

meets business needs Participate in an Agile / Scrum methodology to deliver
high - quality software releases every 2

weeks through Sprints

*Best Regards,*
*Richard Shaw - IT Recruiter*
*AYR Global IT Solutions Inc. |*
*1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515*
*Direct: (609) 736-0817 | Email: rs...@ayrglobal.com <rs...@ayrglobal.com>*