Hello,

Here is our Direct client  we are looking for* System Administrator III * which
can be filled immediately. Kindly respond to this requirement with your
*updated* *resume, contact and current location* info to* speed up the
interview process*. Please forward your resumes to  *t...@affluenttek.com
<t...@affluenttek.com>*

*Title: System Administrator III*

*Location: Chevy Chase, MD *

*Visa: USC/GC and H1b*

*Duration: Long Term*

 *Job Description:*

•         *10 Years experience in System administrator*
•Design and Architect the BigData Hadoop platform
• Install, configure and performance tuning of Hadoop and related tools
• Measure performance, enable security and find root cause for problems
• Automate configuration changes and code deployment using tools like
puppet and shell scripts
• Apply hot fixes, maintenance packs and perform upgrades
• Be part of the on-call rotation for production support

Regards,

*Tony Smith Sr. Technical Recruiter.*

*AffluentTEK, LLC.*
*PROFESSIONAL IT SOLUTION*

43676 Trade Center PL Ste 235
Dulles, VA 20166-2124.
Email: *t...@affluenttek.com <t...@affluenttek.com>*
Tel: *585.568.7005 <(585)%20568-7005>*
Fax: *585.568.7209 <(585)%20568-7209>*
Web: *www.AffluentTEK.com <http://www.AffluentTEK.com>*

Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary. Save Earth!!