all type visa work

Hi ,

Please tell me how comfortbale you are with this position.

My name is …*Tarun Tyagi*………, I am a Sr. Recruiter with *Pro-Tek Consulting*.
I'm currently working with a Client of ours to fill a "*Duration* "long ---"
*job title*"--- contract opportunity in-- *location -- L*ocation. I found
your profile on a job board and I believe you would be a great fit for this
position. I would love to talk about this further at your convenience.
Please let me know when would be a good time for us to connect?

*Role : OpenText Media Management  (OTMM) Architect*

Loation ; NorthWales PA

Duration : 6+ month

Job Description:

*OpenText Media Management  (OTMM) Architect:*

*1.       **Hands-on Experience working with OpenText Media Management
(OTMM) (and/or) OpenText Process Suite (OTPS) / EPS (and/or)
OpenText-InDesign Integration [using Adobe Drive or OTMM Panel]*

*2.       **10+ years of Enterprise Content Management & Digital Asset
Management (DAM) experience *

*3.       **5+ yrs Designing,   refining and optimizing business processes
(workflows) within  ECM & DAM Systems.*

*4.       **Experience migrating Content from one ECM System to Another
[preferably from/to OTMM]*

*5.       **Understanding  of  systems used in Marketing Asset Creation and
Reviews e.g. Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign or PhotoShop)*

*6.       **Experience analysing business requirements and creating the
technical design (Within Life Sciences or Pharma will be a plus)*

*7.       **Experience with any of the following products will be a big
plus:   ZINC   or Veeva Promomats [form Medical Legal Review) ; ATTASK
WorkFront ; SDL Tridion ; NorthPlains TeleScope*

*The Project is for Migrating Content (Assets) from Northplains TeleScope
DAM to OTMM and Transforming (ReDesigning) the existing Business process
and workflow using OTMM.*

Here are product we are looking for, in case you or someone else on the
search team would like to read about:

Hoping to connect with you soon,

Thanks & Regards,
Tarun Kumar | Sr Technical Recruiter | Pro-Tek Consulting | | Email Id :-
*ta...@pro-tekconsulting.com* <ta...@pro-tekconsulting.com> |

With 400+ Consultants and 90+ Clients, we are eager to earn your trust and
be able to represent you to our client.

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:sigimg0@f24ec6f5e1cd2740f9f5a3cc850359f4]