*Hello*

*Hope you’re doing well!!*

*My name is Ali. I am a recruiter at Pull Skill Technologies Inc. a global
staffing IT consulting company. We currently have an opportunity for a
Python Cloud Developer @ Jersey City, NJ.*

*Kindly send me the matching resume at  a...@pullskill.com*

*Hiring Manager Feedback:*

*He wants new candidates with Python Web Services experience.  All previous
candidates except one was rejected due to “No Python Web Services”.*

*Python Cloud Developer*

*Jersey City, NJ*

*Through 6/30/2017*

Strong Python developer with a natural curiosity for new processes and
technology and enthusiasm for delivering new services. We build API first
applications, it's essential that team members understand REST APIs with
building, testing, and consuming SOA/webservices. Experience working with
public or private cloud is advantageous but not essential. Desirable Skills
include Agile, DevOps, SQL, Swagger, and experience with CI and automation
tools such as Git, Jenkins. Team members will also get exposure to
infrastructure, networking, and security; any knowledge in these areas will
be advantageous. Nice to have .NET experience and Azure.

*Primary Skill*

Python

Agile

DevOps