Hello,

Hope you are doing great today…!!!

I have urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the job
description and if you have consultant kindly let me know. Please revert me
on pank...@sysmind.com

*Role* :: .Net developer(GC/USC only)
*Location* :: San Ramon, CA

• Mandatory: VB.Net and/or ASP.Net

• Mandatory: Oracle (including PL/SQL); with experience working on SQL
servers and willing to work in Oracle if/as needed

• Preferred: Windows Active Directory skills & experience. If not, must be
willing to learn

• Preferred: Unix (including Shell scripting) skills & experience. If not,
must be willing to learn

• Good to have: MVC experience

Responsible for gathering and documenting requirements, solution design
including impact assessment, coding, testing, code reviews, and providing
technical guidance to a team of developers.

As a Lead, responsible for mentoring and managing a small team of analysts,
developers / engineers; and driving delivery of one or more modules within
a project - following the SDLC, and providing maintenance and support for
deployed functionality.

Knowledge of SDLC models and methodologies.

Ability to discuss requirements (simple, complex) and design solutions,
while adhering to standard (and best practices) concepts and principles in
the development lifecycle.

Knowledge of ITSM processes, including Incident, Change, and Release
Management.

Good trouble-shooting and problem solving skills.

Experience working in an onshore-offshore model; including providing broad
coverage (e.g. during US work, help for critical issues when the offshore
team is not available).

Excellent interpersonal, communications, and organizational skills with the
ability to conduct and lead meetings, gather requirements, and drive
technical decisions.

Ability to interact with customers from IT and the Business, other teams
(e.g. packaging, network, infrastructure).

*Pankaj Bhardwaj* | SYSMIND, LLC

   Phone: 609-897-9670 x 3501
   Email: pank...@sysmind.com
   Website: sysmind.com