Hi,

I found your Resume from the Job portal. Here is our *Implementing partner
(persistent) Requirement*. Please share your detailed profile and rate
info.

Once you feel free please call me or Email me @ neh...@nityo.com

*Role : TIBCO/* *Enterprise Application Integration Expert (EAI)*

*Location : Danbury CT / Naperville IL*

*Duration of contract: Long term*

*Interview: Phone/ Skype *

*Client : TCS*

*Minimum Requirements/Qualifications:-*

Role

Enterprise Application Integration Expert

Mandatory Technical Skills

-Enterprise Application integration expertise
-Expertise in application integration patterns including mediation and
federation.
-Requires experience with multiple topologies for application connectivity
through adapters

Desirable Technical Skills

HP ALM,  PL/SQL, SFTP

Desirable Functional Skills