Hi,

Below are the Open requirement details. Please send me your consultant
resume, Current location and availability ASAP.

*position: C# Developer*
Location: St Paul, MN
Duration: 1 year
Start date: Immediate
No. of positions: 2

*Please send me profiles to guru.sad...@avanceservices.com 732.333.2943*

Solid experience with C#

Visual Studio 2008/2010 experience

Solid OOD/OOP knowledge

Working knowledge of Windows user interface design standards

Experience with Charting and Reporting tools

Experience with thick-client Windows applications (EXEs, DLLs, plug-ins)

Working knowledge of XML – using XML as a data source for C# is a plus
(schemas, datasets, data tables)

Knowledge of multi-threaded applications, especially background worker
threads

Internationalization (I18N) experience – European AND Asian languages
preferred, UNICODE, creating .RESX and resource files

Other pluses include:

Experience with multi-language installation programs (e.g., InstallShield or
Microsoft installer), European and/or Asian languages

Encryption

HTTP WebRequest, Web Services, and file download (over the web)

Thanks and Regards,

Guru
Avance Consulting
29 Walter Hammond Pl