Hi,

Hope you are doing well..

I am very pleased to be writing to you today to introduce a job opening we
are aggressively recruiting for. Please send me your available consultant
profile ASAP along with the rate and contact information..

Local Candidate is Highly Appreciated

Senior Informatica Developer /ETL Developer

Location : Monterey Park, CA

Duration : 3 - 6 months

The data warehouse staff resources are spending a significant number of hour
every week addressing end-user user issues related to data quality and data
accuracy.

In order to proactively solve these issues and prevent future issues of this
type, we need to review, validate and update the business rules mapped into
the ETL processes within the Dimensional data warehouse.

Analysis, design and authoring of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) programs.

Assistance in development of test plans.

Execution of unit test plans.

Documentation of ETL results.

Document ETL processes and dependencies.

Participation in meetings.

Deliverables:

*       ETL programs
*       Informatica
*       Test plans.
*       Documentation of ETL test results
*       Migration documents

Your early response is highly appreciated...

Warm Regards,

Chandan
West Coast Consulting, LLC

Work - 949 743 0065 Ext - 205  | Fax - 714 844 9091

Email -   <mailto:chan...@westcoastllc.com> chan...@westcoastllc.com

Los Angeles . New York  . Washington DC . New Delhi

Yahoo: Chandan_itrec | Linked In:  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/chandanku>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/chandanku