Hi Friends,

We have an urgent requirement from our client.

 Send resumes to *venkat.re...@horizonconsulting-inc.com*   or call me @  *
802-281-3206      *

*
*

(1)
Title:  *Salesforce Developer*
Location: Washington DC**

Duration:  6 + Months

*Skills Required:*

*Experience with technical implementations of CRM projects

*Experience functioning as a *Salesforce*.com developer

* Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills

* Strong technical design skills with a creative flare in devising products
and solutions to meet business needs

*(2)*

Title:  *Salesforce Senior Developer/Admin*
Location: Seattle  WA**

Duration:  6 + Months

*Skills Required:*

*Experience with technical implementations of CRM projects

*Experience functioning as a *Salesforce*.com developer

* Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills

* Strong technical design skills with a creative flare in devising products
and solutions to meet business needs

*(3)*

Title:  *Salesforce Architect*

Location: Seattle  WA**

Duration:  6 + Months

*
*

*Please send me below details for submission:*

Legal name:

Location:

Contact:

Email: