Hi,

Greetings!!!

We have following  urgent requirements with our *Direct Client*, please
send the resume with the following details ASAP.

FULL NAME:

STATUS ( US CITZ/ H1/ GC/ EAD):

EMAIL:

PHONE:

AVAILABILITY:

CURRENT LOCATION:

RATE ON  W2:

*TITLE: Healthcare Finance QA with Oracle E-Biz Solution*

*LOCATION: Quincy, MA*

*DURATION: 6+ Months *

Healthcare Finance QA The candidate MUST have strong Healthcare experience,
extensive "hands-on" testing with all aspects of claims processing/product
configuration and also be able to work closely with the business units and
sub-teams to ensure their processes are fully tested in an Agile/Scrum
environment. Candidate will be responsible for planning, development,
execution and management reporting of end-to-end scenarios across
businesses. Candidate must have hands on experience with integration
testing of web services in a complex SOA environment. The candidate will be
functioning within a dynamic Agile/Scrum environment that will require
vigilance to deadlines, traceability and teamwork.

Candidate must possess strong technical debugging and troubleshooting
skills coupled with strong analytical and communication skills. Candidate
must have experience collaborating with business analysts and Development
engineers to design test cases and provide test data requirements that
focus on business flows across integrated systems.

The candidate will need to have experience working with Quality Center and
with SOAP UI Pro. Having experience with QTP or other test automation tools
would be a plus.

ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED

(What skills/experiences must this person have to even be considered?)

Required / Desired Skills:

- Computer Science Degree or related discipline

- 5 years of software quality assurance experience

- Have demonstrated software testing experience in the healthcare industry

- Strong analytical skills and experience with implementation and
management of software QA and process metrics to measure and improve the
quality of the software processes, software deliverables and the final
software product

- Excellent problem solving skills

- Have a passion for achieving excellence in product quality and
reliability

- Have experience in working with distributed team members

- Be extremely detail-oriented with respect to documentation and
communication

- Strong database skills

NONESSENTIAL SKILLS DESIRED

(including team oriented, managerial skills, etc.)

Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with other teams (i.e.
Business, Development, and QA).

Skills:

•           Quality Assurance/QA Strategy - 2 year(s)

•           Test Case / Script Development - 2 year(s)

•           Test Planning & Implementation - 2 year(s)

•           Health Insurance - 2 year(s)

*Watson*

*Recruiter*

[image: AT_Logo2.jpg]*Applied Thought Auditors and Consultants, Inc*

Email: wat...@theappliedthought.com <ku...@theappliedthought.com>

Phone: 407-574-4426

Fax:    407-641-8184

[image: linkedin_logo.jpg] http://in.linkedin.com/watson-devakumar

[image: yahoo_messenger.png] watson_applied

www.theappliedthought.com**

Disclaimer: This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain
information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected
from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any
dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including
any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal
records. Please then delete the original message (including any
attachments) in its entirety. To be removed from our mailing list reply
with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the
subject heading. Include complete addresses and/or domain to be removed. We
will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience
if any caused.**

P "Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this
e-mail"**

message