*Please REPLY TO ONLY
**onlydirectclient...@gmail.com*<onlydirectclient...@gmail.com>
* then I will respond through my official e-mail id*

*Please REPLY TO ONLY
**onlydirectclient...@gmail.com*<onlydirectclient...@gmail.com>
* then I will respond through my official e-mail id*

* *

*REQUIREMENT 1:*        Need *WebSphere Admin* at Austin, TX for 5 months
contract

*REQUIREMENT 2:*       Need *WebSphere Developer* at Austin, TX for 5
months contract

*REQUIREMENT 3:*       Need *Adobe CQ Developers* at Birmingham, MI for 6
Months Contract

5 years Proven experience in implementing complex integration solutions

5 years of Knowledge of integration design and implementation best practices

3+ years of experienced in Web Sphere runtime topologies

3+ years of Experienced in IBM HTTPS Server (HIS)

3+ years of Experienced with XML and HTML

3+ years of Experienced in Web services (e.g., SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, etc.)

3+ years of Experienced in clustering and failover

3+ Web Sphere security Web application architecture and deployments

3+ years Experienced in AIX and SUSE Linux operating systems

2 years Experience in SOA technologies (ESB, SCA, SDO, CBE), message
transport technologies (MQ, JMS, (S)FTP(S), HTTP(S), SSL), Web Services
technologies (SOAP, WSDL, WS-*), data mapping and transformation
technologies (XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH), and data base technologies (JDBC,
Oracle/SQL)

2 years Experience in implementing solutions based on SOA, JEE, and Web
Services using IBM WebSphere products including Integration Developer
6.1-7.0, Process Server 6.1-7.0, Enterprise Service Bus 6.1-7.0, WebSphere
Application Server 6.1, DataPower XI50.

5years Experience in Websphere Enterprise Service Bus events, problem
determination, administration, and performance tuning.

5 years Experience with the following WebSphere technology adapters: JMS,
JDBC, Text, File, and SMTP.

3 years Experience in creating, configuring, debugging and administering
DataPower XI50 services.

5 years Ability to communicate effectively with audiences of varying
technical aptitudes.

*REQUIREMENT 3:*  Need Adobe CQ Developers at Birmingham, MI for 6 Months
Contract

• Global Platform experience is preferred.
• Proficient in the entire software development lifecycle.
• Responsible for gathering user requirements and full lifecycle
application development.
• Experience in utilizing application development methodologies.
• 4+ years of experience in web application development using Java.
• 1+ years of experience with Adobe CQ (formerly Day CQ).
• 2+ years of experience using the following: HTML, Java Script; CSS
experience is preferred.
• 2+ years of Java (1.5) JDBC, JSP, JSTL, Tag Libraries, Struts (2.0),
Spring, JSP, HTML, XML/XSD/XSLT/DTD.
• 3+ years of working knowledge of testing frameworks such as JUnit.
• 3+ years of Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Development.

HTML, Java Script; CSS ,Java (1.5) JDBC, JSP, JSTL, Tag Libraries, Struts
(2.0), Spring, JSP, HTML, XML/XSD/XSLT/D,JUnit