Hi,

Hope you are doing good!!

Pls revert back to me if the below job description matches your profile

*Position: SAP HR Functional Consultant with Benefits Experience. Location:
Omaha, NE Duration: 6 Months+ *

*Interview Type: Telephonic*

*Job Description:*

   - SAP HR consultant with proficiency in PA, OM, Benefits, ESS & MSS,
   eRecruiting modules
   - Experience in requirements gathering, configuration, and support of
   SAP HCM modules
   - Strong knowledge in HCM Functional area & good understanding of HR
   Business processes
   - Gather and analyze business requirements from business stakeholders
   and recommend solutions for SAP HCM initiatives
   - Experience in documenting Functional Specification and configuration
   documents
   - Exposure to Full Life Cycle implementations & Application support
   projects including Blueprinting, conceptual design, configuration, and in
   depth realization of the project
   - Perform and manage system configuration of PA, OM, Benefits, ESS/MSS &
   E-Recruiting
   - Experience in creating and maintaining the organizational structure
   involving org. units, positions, jobs and their relationships
   - Experience in configuration of Enterprise Structure & Personnel
   Structure – Company Code setup, Personnel Area, Personnel Subarea, Employee
   Group & Employee Subgroup creation
   - Expertise in mapping business scenarios to SAP and setup Features,
   Personnel actions and infogroups as per business requirements
   - Knowledge of integration points with SAP Finance, Sales and other
   third party systems
   - Familiarity with SAP system landscape and architecture
   - Strong hands on experience in ESS/MSS configuration for business
   processes requiring self services
   - Detailed knowledge and experience of SAP e-recruiting configuration &
   integration with ECC system
   - Extensive Functional knowledge in Benefits module configuration of
   Benefit areas, Benefit plans, define benefit program groupings and setting
   up eligibility rules
   - Strong experience in performing unit, regression, integration testing
   and assisting the business users for performing acceptance and quality
   assurance testing

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vignesh*

Recruiter

[image: AT_Logo2.jpg]*Applied Thought Auditors and Consultants, Inc*

Email: *v...@theappliedthought.com <ku...@theappliedthought.com>*

Phone: 407-574-2696

Fax:    407-641-8184

[image: yahoo_messenger.png] vicky_298

*www.theappliedthought.com <http://www.theappliedthought.com/>*

[image: cid:image007.jpg@01CEF28C.223401E0]

Disclaimer: This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain
information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected
from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any
dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including
any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal
records. Please then delete the original message (including any
attachments) in its entirety. To be removed from our mailing list reply
with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the
subject heading. Include complete addresses and/or domain to be removed. We
will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience
if any caused.

[image: Description: Description: Description: Go Green] "Please consider
your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail"