iOS developer needed
Atlanta,GA
6-12 monthsCTH

This is not for Verizon,at&t or any other usual staffing client.This is a
different client.
This is not for Verizon,at&t or any other usual staffing client.This is a
different client.
This is not for Verizon,at&t or any other usual staffing client.This is a
different client.

We are currently seeking Mid-Level Mobile App Developer for a opportunity
with our corporate financial services client located in Atlanta, GA.
The mobile app developer will contribute to the design, development and
maintenance of iOS mobile applications.

Qualifications:
2-3 years developing and supporting iOS platform
At least 2 years developing mobile applications languages
5 years developing C/C++ applications.
2-3 years’ experience in development and implementing applications with
standard UI components, creating custom UI components, connecting
applications to Back End services
Mobile banking and/or payment processing experience a plus
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from
supervisor - self-starter and problem-solver
A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or
related field

Thanks & Regards,
Shravan,
Business Development Manager
Copper Mobile, Inc.
12720 Hillcrest Road, Suite 700, Dallas, TX 75230
O:  972-996-3239*101 I F: (888) 912-0414
shra...@coppermobile.com I www.CopperMobile.com
Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise
An E-Verify Employer