Hi Associates,

Please let me know if you have any resource for this position.

*Required “SFDC Developer”*

*Location : Denver, CO*

The role of the Salesforce.com developer is to assist the IT Team with
implementing, enhancements, fixing bugs and making operational changes to
new and existing Vanguard Visual Force, APEX triggers, test classes and
etc. The position will require at least three years of salesforce.com
development experience. We will be attempting training Vanguard crew during
this period to be the primary developer for SalesForce moving forward. At
this time we need a developer who produce immediately to make tight
timelines for March

Regards,

Raj Yadav

Program Manager

SysMind LLC

38 washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ-08550

Ph: 609-897-9670 x 2168

Email: rya...@sysmind.com