Hi Associate,

We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.

*Title: Network Security Consultant*

*Duration: 6+ months Location :         LINCOLNSHIRE, IL*

*Must have hands on experience with CISCO ASA+CHECKPOINT*

•          Experience designing, implementing and troubleshooting network
security for enterprise customers (preferably within a datacenter
environment)

•          Extensive experience in security configuration of network and
security devices in a large enterprise environment (routers, switches,
firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems)

•          Experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting one (1)
or more of the following Cisco security technologies: ISE, IPS, ASA, CSM,
VPN

•          Detailed understanding of TCP/IP protocols

•          Experience in project management, ability to clearly communicate
security planning and technology issues verbally on both a formal and
informal basis to all levels of client staff

*Recommended Certifications and Educational Background:*

•          CCNP, CCSP, CCIE desired.

*REQUIRED SKILLS: *

•         Expert-level knowledge in network security design, architecture
and implementation.

•          In-depth knowledge of systems and network security

Thanks and Regards,

*Wasim Ahmed*

IDC Technologies,Inc| 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035
wa...@idctechnologies.com <vishal.mis...@idctechnologies.com> |  | +1
408-457-9381,Extn-4046

ISO 9001-2008 Certified