Dear Partner,

Trust you are doing good

Please find my availability list and let me know if you have any suitable
opportunities. Best way to reach me is through mail at a...@neoprisminc.com
or call me on *630-449-7840*.

*Consultant*

*Job Title*

*Total Exp*

*US Exp*

*Current Location*

*Location Preferences*

*Availability*

Fahad

Certified Salesforce Developer

7 years

4 years

Woonsocket, RI

Open

Immediate

Bindu

Sr. Quality Assurance / ETL Analyst

8+ years

6 years

Charlotte, NC

Atlanta, GA

Immediate

Muni

Tableau Developer/ Sr. Data Analyst

8 years

5 years

Peoria IL

Open

Immediate

Nishi

Tableau Developer

8+ years

5+ years

Englewood, CO

Chicago, IL

Immediate

Kumar

SAP FICO

11years

3+ years

Nevada

Open

Immediate

Kumaran

Sr. QA

8 years

4+ years

Buffalo Grove, IL

IL, MO, IA, IN,MI,OH

Immediate

Sugai

.Net Developer

6 years

4 years

Chicago, IL

Chicago, IL

Immediate

Please feel free to contact me for additional information.

Thanks & Regards,

*Ajay R*

Sr. Manager – Business Development

*Neo Prism Solutions, LLC*

Phone: 630-449-7840| Fax: 630-447-0034
Email: a...@neoprisminc.com |www.neoprisiminc.com

www.linkedin.com/in/ajayneoprism/

in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject
line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed. Sorry for the
inconvenience caused.