Dear Partner,

Please find my hotlist of available bench consultants and kindly advise me
if any suitable opportunities. Reach me at *630-449-7840 *or
*a...@neoprisminc.com* <a...@neoprisminc.com> for further details.

*Consultant*

*Job Title*

*Total Exp*

*US Exp*

*Current Location*

*Location Preferences*

*Availability*

Fahad

Salesforce Developer/ Admin

7+ years

3+ years

Woonsocket, RI

Open

Immediate

Nishi

Tableau Developer

8+ years

5+ years

Chicago, IL

Open

Immediate

Nosheen

Dot Net C# Developer

6+ years

3+ years

Chicago, IL

IL,TX,OH

Immediate

Kumaran

Sr. QA

8 years

4+ years

Buffalo Grove, IL

IL, MO, IA, IN,MI,OH

Immediate

Sravanthi Gummadi

Tableau Developer

8+ years

4+ years

Kalamazoo, MI

Open

Immediate

Please feel free to contact me for additional information.

Thanks & Regards,

*Ajay Raja (AJ)*

Sr. Manager – Business Development

*Neo Prism Solutions, LLC*

Phone: 630-449-7840| Fax: 630-447-0034
Email: a...@neoprisminc.com |www.neoprisiminc.com

www.linkedin.com/in/ajayneoprism/

in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject
line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed. Sorry for the
inconvenience caused.