Dear Recruiter,

Our current experienced SAP Consultants List. Kindly get back to me if you
have any positions

available. They are available for C2C positions or C2H positions. For Rates
& resumes please

contact: 248-823-1837 | moha...@simpbiz.com

# 1 | Name: Naresh | Availability: Immediate | Module: SAP FICO | Status:
Citizen |

Current Location: Houston, TX | Experience: 14 Yrs | | Relocation: OK

# 2 | Name: Alain | Availability: Immediate | Module: SAP HCM | Status:
Citizen |

Current Location: Brentwood, CA | Experience: 14 yrs | Relocation: OK |

#3 | Name: Kennath | Availability: Immediate | Module: SAP SD | Status:
Citizen |

Current Location: Atlanta, GA | Experience: 8 yrs | Relocation: OK

#4 | Name: Emmanuel | Availability: Immediate | Module: SAP BI | Status:
Green Card |

Current Location: Fairfield, OH | Experience: 6 Yrs | Relocation: OK

#5 | Name: Mildred | Availability: 2 weeks | Module: SAP HCM | Status:
Citizen |

Current Location: Leesburg, VA | Experience: 11 Yrs | Relocation: OK