​
*​Let Me know if you have any consultant available.*

*Must be local to TX & ​Must Have MVC4/5 Experience *

*​.Net Developer || 6+ Months || Dallas, TX (Locals Only)*

Our Irving, TX client is seeking a .Net Developer for a contract
opportunity.
The ability to work in a mixed language environment including both MVC4,
WebAPI, JQuery, CSS, HTML experience is required. The candidate needs to
have a broad and deep technical background coupled with good verbal and
written communication skills. We are looking for a strong technical expert
in software engineering that is talented across all tiers of an
application. The position will be filled by a developer with an intense
desire to excel in a fast paced, marketing environment.

Qualifications:
Strong skills in MVC4, WebAPI, JQuery, CSS, HTML experience is what was
lacking in previous applicants.
Strong Oracle PL/SQL.
Strong Object Oriented Design/Development.
Demonstrated experience in an Agile environment.
5+ years SOA using SOAP based web services.
Good written and communication skills.
5+ years developing with Microsoft technologies is required.
​

*Regards*,

*Vijay*
 972-756-1212 * 132
*|| GTalk*: vijay.smist* ||** YIM*: vijayinventit ||