Hi Associate,

We have below job positions with one of our direct client. Send across
updated resume along with contact details at siddha...@sysmind.com or call
on 609-897-9670 Ext. 2152

*Role : ATG developer*

*Location: Minneapolis, MN*

*Rate: Negotiable*

*Client : TCS*

*JD below:*

ATG

Minimum 5 - 7 years experience, preferably in J2EE/java technology.?
Required minimum 4 years’ experience in ATG Commerce: Commerce server,
Content administration, Merchandiser, Adaptive scenario engine, etc.?
Should be hands-on and should have design, development, implementation and
maintenance experience? Experience with online B2B/B2C domain.? Elaborate
customer requirements with respect to ATG features? Provide high level and
low level designs technical designs on ATG modules like Store, CSC, BCC,
Search and interfaces? Guide development team during development phase?
Define best practices to manage performance and scalability of the commerce
solution.? Diagnose and solve technical problems related to commerce
implementation.? Experience in performance tuning of ATG applications

Thanks & Regards*,*

Siddharth Tiwari

Talent Hunter

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2152

Email: siddha...@sysmind.com

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

*[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30]* <http://www.sysmind.com/>