*Greetings !!! *

This is Pavan Kaparthi, Sr. Technical Recruiter from AVANI TECH SOLUTIONS
INC.  We have an Immediate Closable Requirement with one of our client
at *Miami,
FL*. Please find the below Position and share me if you have any suitable
consultants resumes to *pava...@avanitechsolutions.com
<pava...@avanitechsolutions.com>*

*Position : SAP BI Analyst(BOBJ - HANA)*

*Location : Miami, FL*

*Duration : 7+ Months *

*Kind Note : We are looking for EAD, GC and Citizens for this Role *

*Job Description :*

Consultant will be required to work with the Business & IT to develop &
document analytics requirements for execution.  Consultant must  have a
strong working knowledge of the SAP Business Objects Platform (BI & EIM)
along with an understanding of SAP HANA.  Consultant will have experience
in understanding business requirements and leveraging available SAP
technologies to produce results.

*Skills Required*

- Strong Communication & documentation

- Strong requirements gathering & blueprinting

- Deep understanding of SAP Business Objects and HANA Architecture &
functional Strengths & Weaknesses

- Ability to recommend specific BOBJ Application (Webi, Dashboards,
Explorer) to meet visual business requirements & end user capabilities

- Ability to augment development team for executing & testing developed
analytics.

*Regards,*

*Pavan K | Technical Recruiter*

*Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise*

*SBA 8(A) Certified Firm*

*Avani Technology Solutions, Inc*

*722 Weiland Road,Suite 205 ,Rochester NY-14626*

http://www.avanitechsolutions.com

*Please add *pava...@avanitechsolutions.com
<kira...@avanitechsolutions.com> *id
in your Distribution list and keep sending your consultants list.*
*Direct:* *(585) 351-2945*