you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position: JAVA Developer With Knockout JS Exp. Location:
Melville, NY Duration: 6+ months*

*Job Description:*

*Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related
scientific discipline.*

*3+ years of strong development experience in any JavaScript Framework
using M-V-VM pattern template.  (Knockout js).*

Strong Expertise in JavaScript and jQuery.

*Experience in JavaScript libraries such as Bootstrap, Modernizr .*

Ability to create interfaces that are fast, consistent across browsers, and
demonstrate an intimate knowledge of browser quirks and best practices.

Excellent understanding of browser runtime, memory management.

Writing reusable libraries

*Proficient on HTML, CSS. *

*Proficient in .Net Technologies like C#, Vb.net, Asp.net ADO.net.  *

*Sitecore Experience will be preferred. *

Proficient with object oriented design & programming, common design
patterns, Component development, reuse of code.

Good understanding of source versioning systems (TFS)

Hands-on software troubleshooting experience.

Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new
technologies.

Strong written and oral communication skills

* Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*VISA STATUS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*Skype ID*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
Fx: *972-913-8300*
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*