you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position: SQL DBA (Face to face interview after telephonic)
Location: Richardson, TX Duration: 6+ months*

*Responsible for designing, modeling, developing and supporting Database
Management Systems (DBMS). *

*Analyzes data requirements, application and processing architectures, data
dictionaries, and database schema(s), *

and then designs, develops, amends, optimizes, and certifies database
schema design to meet system(s) requirements.

Gathers, analyzes, and normalizes relevant information related to, and from
business processes, functions, and operations to evaluate data credibility
and determine relevance and meaning.

Develops database and warehousing designs across multiple platforms and
computing environments.

Develops an overall data architecture that supports the information needs
of the business in a flexible but secure environment.

*MUST HAVE:*

*•Strong experience as a SQL Server DBA*

*•Some experience/exposure as an Oracle DBA*

*•Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other
related field. *

•Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise

•Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best
practices

•Takes initiative to solve complex problems; takes an “outside-in”
perspective to identify innovative solutions

•Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations

•May lead functional teams or projects

* Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*VISA STATUS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*Skype ID*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
Fx: *972-913-8300*
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*