you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position: Business System Analyst With Insurance Exp.
Location: Jersey City, NJ Duration: 6+ months*

*Note: he candidate MUST have heavy insurance business knowledge
(specifically property business).  If they do not have this, they will be
disqualified immediately.  *

*Mandatory skills are listed below. *

*Need a Systems Analyst Senior level*

*Job requirements: *

*1. Work in Jersey City. *

2*. HEAVY Insurance business knowledge - specifically Property Business.*

3. Insurance Life Cycle for Transaction Processing.

4. Insurance rate algorithm knowledge for Property Business.

5. *Absolute Expert in Excel as this candidate must create and maintain
insurance excel raters. *

*6. Very good oral and written skills as this candidate will write business
and system requirements. *

7. Knowledge of Sprint methodology processing and user story analysis is a
plus.

8. Heavy customer facing role.

*Responsible for serving as a liaison between the business community and
the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user
needs. *

Possesses an understanding of project management methodologies (e.g.
Agile), technological trends and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to
business units supported to enhance the enterprise’s competitive edge.

May make recommendations for buy versus build decision. Analyzes business
partner’s operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to
determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.

Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for
new technology.

Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications
for the IT organization and manages changes to such specifications.

Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between
business unit(s) and IT from initial requirements to final implementation.

May involve analyzing IT security processes.

*Required: *

*Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business
Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience and 6+
years of relevant technical or business work experience. *

*Need a Systems Analyst Senior level. *

* Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*VISA STATUS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*Skype ID*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
Fx: *972-262-9006*
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*