HI Associates,

Hope you are doing great! We are looking for BRMS(Ilog) developer || 6
Months || StrongVille, OH-. Let me know if you have any perfect matching
profiles. Thanks!!

Position: BRMS(Ilog) developer

Location: Strongsville, OH

Longevity: 6 months+

Openings: 2

REQUIRED SKILLS

.Experience with Ilog 7.1 or later versions, Rule Team Server Repository and
working / enabling business to manage rules / policies
.Strong understanding of Java, .NET and / or COBOL
.Strong understanding of SOA, EJB, Web Services / SOAP and XML
.Experience working within the guidelines of a software design methodology
.Working knowledge of Rule Development Lifecycles
.Ability to manage multiple projects development responsibilities
.Excellent oral and written communication skills
.Exposure to Analytics and Optimization a plus

Bhargav B

Integrated Technology Services, Inc.,

2201 Cooperative Way, Suite 600,  Herndon VA 20171||
<http://www.its-incorp.com/> http://www.its-incorp.com

Direct: 703-246-1337 EXT 200 ||  <mailto:recruit...@its-incorp.com>
recruit...@its-incorp.com

Gtalk:  <mailto:bhargav.i...@gmail.com> bhargav.i...@gmail.com