you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position: SAS Admin Location: Richardson, TX Duration: 6+
months*

*Preferred Skills Required:*

*Position Description: *

•*This position will be responsible for assisting in a support role with
the SAS 9.4 upgrade project and will work very closely with the PM for this
project, *

*the supervisor of the SAS admins, the SAS admins on staff, and the SAS
business customers.*

•They will also be responsible for supporting the Production SAS

•Ad-hoc environment and Operational Production, Test, and Dev environment.

•They will be expected to participate in the on call rotation for the

*•SAS Production environments as well as handling Help desk tickets for all
SAS environments.*

*•They will be expected to participate in any new projects that evolve for
the SAS Admins and support the business customers that generate these new
projects.*

•Required to maintain an excellent working relationship with the AIM,

•VBC, EARP, Actuarial, etc. business customers that utilize the SAS
environments.

*Required Job Skills:*

*Experience Installing and Configuring SAS 9.X in a multi-tier environment
SAS migration experience starting with version 9.2 *

Experience leading large projects UNIX Scripting Experience UNIX Security
Knowledge Experience working and communicating with

*people of various technical backgrounds Experience with WebSphere MQ
Experience with SAS Management Console Administration (creating new users,
libraries, security, etc...) *

SAS Enterprise Guide Administration experience Knowledge of SAS Enterprise
Miner Experience providing level 2 support for customers

*Job Requirements:*

*•Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
or other related field-Or equivalent work experience.*

•8 Years of experience with large and complex database management systems,
business intelligence tools and systems

•Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best
practices

•Takes initiative to solve complex problems.

•Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations

•May lead functional teams or projects

* Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*VISA STATUS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*Skype ID*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
Fx: *972-262-9006*
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*