Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

One of our Direct client is willing to hire "Microstrategy Developer" for a
Long term Contract.   Please review the Job Description and send me your
available consultant profile along with expected pay rate.

Duration:
 long term

Location:
 Charlotte, NC

Interview:
 Telephonic and Skype

Job Description

·

Client immediately looking for a senior Microstrategy Architect/Senior
Developer with Java SDK (part of Microstrategy) experience (both are must).

·

Any JSP, Javascript experience would be really good to have.

·

The project is with client’s Credit Risk reporting which they are moving from
Cognos to Java and Microstrategy. The person needs to be self managed and
should have experience creating data models, reports and dashboards.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandan

IRIS Software, Inc.

Direct Phone: 732 912 7717 / Fax: 732 393 0035

chanda...@irissoftinc.com
 / www.irissoftinc.com

200 Metroplex Drive, Suite 300, Edison, NJ 08817

233 Broadway, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10001

A CMMi, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 27001 Company

Ranked on the Inc 500 list, Deloitte & Touche Fast Technology Companies, and NJ
Finest Companies