Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number 609-897-9670 *2153.

*Position:      Build & Release ConsultantLocation:     Philadelphia, PA
Duration:    12+ MonthsRequired:-7 years of experience is required.Work
with IT operations teams to specify, implement and configure test and
production environments based on logical and physical architecture
documents.Determine application specific infrastructure requirements for
the base infrastructure that the IT operations organization supports from
an enterprise point of view.Install and customize vendor software on Unix
and Wintel platforms and ensure compliance with security, architecture and
operations standards.Deploy and configure Java applications on WebSphere
and JBoss servers.Install and configure web applications on IIS, WebSEAL or
similar products.Help implement and validate infrastructure components such
as load balancer and firewalls.Configure other components such as windows
integrated security.*
Play a primary role in supporting development and test environments and
performance tuning applications.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Bhardwaj
Sr. Technical Executive
Email:abhis...@sysmind.com
38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ: 08550
Ph:609-897-9670 Ext :- 2153
M: 609-297-0794