Hi,

Hope you are doing well,

we have an urgent requirement for* Core Java Developer* *, *

please go through the below job details and share me your consultant
profiles to *rak...@precisiontechcorp.com <rak...@precisiontechcorp.com>*

*Role:  Java Developer[ In person interview ] Location is Marlborough, MA
or Boston MA Duration: Long term No of positions: 2 *

*Note: Need only Local consultants*

*Primary skills:* MultiThreading , JMS/ MQ

*Keys to the Position*

7+ years of experience as a Core Java Software Developer supporting large
application development life cycles

Candidates must have Synchronization and MultiThreading

Candidate should have experience with Spring

Candidate needs SQL skills to write queries

Messaging experience is a must - JMS or MQ

Financial services experience is a strong +, or experience working in other
complex domains

Needs to be able to work in a fast paced team oriented environment

Candidate must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills

 *Thanks & Regards*

*Rakesh Nagapuri*

[image: final-logo-cropped.png] <http://www.precisiontechcorp.com/>

3088 Route 27, Suite 3, Kendall Park, NJ 08824

Direct: 732-348-5175

Phone: 732-348-5000 * 309

Fax: 732 348 5184

Email Id: rak...@precisiontechcorp.com <a...@precisiontechcorp.com>;

Gtalk: rakesh.precisiontc, yahoo: rakesh_precision

www.precisiontechcorp.com - A New Jersey MBE/WBE Certified Company

[image: downloadlink] <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rakesh-n/78/440/72/>