*Hello Friends,*

Hope you are doing great.

Please let me know if you have any suitable profile for the below position.

*Please send Resumes to sure...@ncgincusa.com <sure...@ncgincusa.com>*

*Job title: .Net Developer with Sitecore and MVC framework.*

*Location: Pittsburgh, PA*

*Duration: 6 Months+*

*Rate:$50/hr*

*Key Responsibilities*

*Hands on Sitecore CMS Development with Senior Developer functions and
responsibilities    *

*  Working with Team Managers to plan, develop and deliver great solutions
for our client        Senior Developer and manage all development aspects
of Sitecore projects for our client.*

*  Have overall responsibility for exceeding expectations and deliverables
for projects to best practices*

*Sitecore's software is built on Microsoft .NET 3.5/4.0. Content can be
stored as XML or .NET objects and Sitecore CMS can use eitherMicrosoft SQL
Server or Oracle Database for its database storage. Sitecore also allows
deployment via Microsoft Azure.[1] Version 7 of Sitecore was released in
May 2013.[2]*

*Job title: **. Net Developer with MVC framework.*

*Location: Pittsburgh, PA*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Rate :$40/hr*

*Required Skills:*

*·         ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> MVC 4+ ·         HTML, CSS, JQuery and
JavaScript ·         Microsoft SQL Server & Entity Framework ·         At
least 5+ years software development experience ·         Good understanding
of both front and back-end development ·         Good understanding
of software design .*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Suresh*

*IT RecruiterNational Consulting Group IncDirect: 908 333-5825
<908%20333-5825>*
*sureshh....@gmail.com <sureshh....@gmail.com>*
*Gtalk: sureshh.ncg*
Yahoo IM: tamminenisuresh