Hi

Good day…!!

We have urgent requirement for *Salesforce Admin (GC or US citizen) in
Kansas*. If interested please send updated resume along with contact
details at *siddha...@idctechnologies.com <siddha...@idctechnologies.com>*
, feel free to contact me on 408-457-9381 Ext. 4069..

*Salesforce Admin (GC or US citizen)*

*Location: *Kansas City, Kansas

*Duration: *6+ months

*Interview:* Phone and Skype

*Skills*

·         2+ years of strong hands-on *Salesforce administration* and/or
implementation skills required:

·         Years of experience in SFDC Administrative

·         Experience designing custom formula fields, field dependencies,
validation rules, workflows, and approval processes for automated alerts,
field updates, and email generation according to application requirements:

·         Years of experience of Apex and Visualforce a plus:

·         Data management skills, including advanced *Excel* a plus:

·         Strong research, analytical, and creative problem-solving skills:

·         Salesforce certification a plus (ie ADM201):

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Siddharth Tiwari | IDC Technologies | *

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Voice : **408-457-9381
Ext. 4069*

*E-mail: **siddha...@idctechnologies.com* <siddha...@idctechnologies.com>

*GTalk: **sidy.recruiter*