*Dear Partner :*

We are in urgent requirement of candidates for an exciting opportunity.

Please forward suitable candidates ASAP.

 *Please send me resumes with relevant experience required to*
*sure...@ncgincusa.com *
<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/NCG/Desktop/sure...@ncgincusa.com%C2%A0>*or
call me on* *908-333-5825 <443%20539%208392>*

*Only GC and US Citizens*

  *Requirement List*

*Requirement Title*
 *Java SOA Developer*

*Skills*
 *J2EE,, Spring, Hibernate, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, JAXB, JDOM, ESB, BPEL,
AJAX, XML, ICE Faces *

*Description*

Job Title: Java SOA Developer

Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Term: 12 Months.

Job Description:

·         *Sound knowledge in J2EE, Web Services development, and SOA *

*·         Hands-on experience with IBM MQ Series and WebSphere Suite (App
Server, Portals, Integration, etc.) *

*·         Sound knowledge of JSF, Spring, Hibernate, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI,
JAXB, JDOM, ESB, BPEL, AJAX, XML, ICE Faces *

*·         Experience implementing at least one SOA-related project
successfully *

*·         Experience implementing the automated deployment of the
applications from the source *

*·         Ability to perform analysis and design software systems using
industry standard modeling tools *

*·         Proficient in the use of software development tools and
techniques in software projects *

*·         Working knowledge of mobile web technologies (HTML5, CSS3)*

*Not Required, but a Plus:*

*·         Evidence of prior leadership position in implementation of a
corporate level and successful SOA architecture *

*·         Knowledge of cross-platform design and development experience *

*Position has potential for full-time hire so candidates with citizen
status or green cards would be preferred*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Suresh*

*IT RecruiterNational Consulting Group IncDirect: 908 333-5825*
*sureshh....@gmail.com <sureshh....@gmail.com>*
*Gtalk: sureshh.ncg*
Yahoo IM: tamminenisuresh