*  Dear Partner :*

* We are in urgent requirement of candidates for an exciting opportunity.*

* Please forward suitable candidates ASAP.*

  *Please send me resumes with relevant experience required
to sure...@ncgincusa.com <sure...@ncgincusa.com> or call me    on *
*908-333-5825* <443%20539%208392>

  *Requirement List*

*Requirement Title*

*Java  Developer*

*Skills*

*J2EE,, Spring, Hibernate, Servlets, JDBC, JAXB, JDOM, ESB, BPEL, AJAX, XML*

*Description*

Job Title: Java Developer

Location: Atlanta,GA.

Term: 6+ Months.

Job Description:

* MID LEVEL JAVA DEVELOPER with 7-10 yrs.ExperienceSenior developers with
JAVA, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS skills..1. Analyzing requirements.2.
Doing detailed design and review with Architects.3. Identifying
opportunities for code reusability.4. Doing development and following SOA
and J2ee standards.5. Communicating status to Dev lead on a regular
basis.6. Providing programming, technical, and functional assistance to
Developers who implement changes.7. Supporting FST, UST, PVT and Post
Production.8. Experience operating in an Agile development environment.*

    *Thanks & Regards,*

*Suresh*

*IT RecruiterNational Consulting Group IncDirect: 908 333-5825
<908%20333-5825>*
*sureshh....@gmail.com <sureshh....@gmail.com>*
*Gtalk: sureshh.ncg*
Yahoo IM: tamminenisuresh