One of our financial client located in (New York, NY) is seeking a Core
Java Consultant with concurrency package, multi threading, collections
framework, Strong OOP, Experience for a long term Contract Opportunity. In
case you are looking for an opportunity, request you to reply to
jaid...@sysmind.com.

Need locals only who can come for F2F
 - Strong Core Java (worked with concurrency package, multi threading,
collections framework, strong OOP concepts)
- Very strong in Spring with frameworks like - IOC, AOP
- Worked with Java Transactions
- Unix: Should have good handle with Unix commands (commands to monitor
processes etc.)
- Database: Should be able to write complex queries, analyze query plans,
tuning of SQLs, Indexing etc.
- Domain experience: Should have capital markets experience (Preferably
futures). Please share profiles with above technical skills and non IB
experience also as we have multiple requirements and some of them do not
require IB experience.

Warm Regards,
Jaideep Singh
609-897-9670 X106