*Greetings !!! *

This is Pavan Kaparthi, Sr. Technical Recruiter from AVANI TECH SOLUTIONS
INC.  We have an Immediate Closable Requirement with one of our client.
Please find the below Position and share me if you have any suitable
consultants resumes to *pava...@avanitechsolutions.com
<pava...@avanitechsolutions.com>*

*Position : Oracle DBA*

*Location : Atlanta, GA*

*Duration : 6+ Months*

Kind Note: We are looking for GC or US Citizens for this role who can come
for In-person Interview.

*Job Description:*

*Qualifications:*

Prefer local Consultants who can attend in person interview.

- Proficient in Oracle 10g and 11g Versions
- Monitoring database health using command line as well as grid control.
- Monitoring backups of the database on a regular basis and work with
backup team.
- Monitoring space management at database and server level and work with
Unix team.
- Identify Business Critical alerts from all production databases and find
a root cause and solution.
- Patching oracle database and grid agents in rac and non-rac when needed.
- Monitoring oracle physical standby databases and patching them when
required.
- Deploying code in production databases in times of release activities or
any maintenance tasks.
- Monitoring Database and server and listener crash in both RAC and Non-RAC
and taking action immediately.
- Very prompt in escalating to the onsite team if any database issues on
regular basis.
- Changing of oracle server and database passwords as per client
requirement and documenting the changes.
- Check for the database locking sessions and work with app support team to
resolve them.
- Check for the database long running queries and provide our
recommendations to the onsite team for further review.
- Check for regular BCV/Snap refresh job failures and resolve them.

*Pavan Kaparthi*

 pava...@avanitechsolutions.com |
http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pavan-kaparthi/54/2b2/b36/

​​ ​585-351-2945  585-285-4133

 www.avanitechsolutions.com

722 Weiland Rd, Suite # 205, Rochester, NY 14626