Hi Associate,

We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.

*Title: System Engineer - VMware Admin *

*Duration: 6+ months Location :         Nashville, TN*

*Relevant Experience (Yrs)        :           4-6yrs*

*Technical/Functional Skills      :           *

Required Skill set:

•           10,000 Windows/Linux virtual machines enterprise-wide

•           Enterprise virtualization standard is VMware ESX 5.1

•           Limited Microsoft Hyper-V deployed (legacy facility core
infrastructures virtualization platform standard)

•           Unique VMware cluster deployed in each facility for local
facility applications on IBM xSeries hardware

•           Approximately 25-30 VMware clusters deployed per data center
for data center applications on primarily Cisco UCS & IBM xSeries hardware

•           Significant growth in server provisioning over the last 24
months (300-400% YTD)

•           UNIX (AIX) virtualized outside of document scope

*Generic Managerial Skills        :           Good communication skills,
ability to take decisions, interact with vendors.*

*Best Regards*

*Wasim Ahmed*

*IDC Technologies,Inc| 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035 wa...@idctechnologies.com <wa...@idctechnologies.com>| +1
408-457-9399,Extn-2005|Fax 408-608-6088*

*ISO 9001-2008 Certified *

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.