Hello

Good day…!!

We have urgent requirement for* Form Compass Web Developer in TX*. If
interested please send updated resume along with contact details at
*siddha...@idctechnologies.com
<siddha...@idctechnologies.com>* , feel free to contact me on 408-457-9381
Ext. 4069..

*Title-  Form Compass Web Developer*

*Duration: 6+ month contract opportunity...open to “US Citizens ONLY”...
possible extensions!*

*Location: Dallas, TX*

Statement of Work:

•      Build a Payment Web Site to enable our third-party hosted and
eventually in house eCommerce hosts to support card not present
transactions in such a way that the vendor does not need to be PCI
compliant and/or part of our PCI compliance.

b.         Deliverables:

•      A web site and back end web service calls that we can use and reuse
for any vendors hosting front end solutions needing to enable AAFES to take
payments.

c.         Technical Skill Sets

•      At least three years of writing a mixture of Web and Java
Applications

•      Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) experience creating EJBs.

•      Development using Java Version 1.7 or greater. Familiarity with .NET
would be a plus.

•      Experience using NetBeans 7.X or greater (equivalent experience with
Eclipse/IntelliJ is acceptable).

•      Familiar with Struts, Java Server Faces (JSF), or other MVC for Web
Development.

•      HTML 5, JavaScript/AJAX, and User Interface Design experience.

•      Comfortable calling and writing web services as well as working with
other middle tier technologies like JPA and/or Hibernate.

•      Experience with JMS (in particular WebSphere MQ) would be a plus.

d.         Requirements

•      Strong analysis skills with an understanding of Gang of Four design
patterns as well as enterprise design patterns.

•      Knows how to communicate well in usability discussions as it
pertains to a user interface.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Siddharth Tiwari | IDC Technologies | *

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Voice : **408-457-9381
Ext. 4069*

*E-mail: **siddha...@idctechnologies.com* <siddha...@idctechnologies.com>

*GTalk: **sidy.recruiter*