you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position: Business Data Analyst Location: Glendale, CA
Duration: 6+ months*

*Job Description:*

The Data Analyst *works with Business analysts and SME s* to understand all
aspects of the business data.

The Data Analyst is responsible to query and profile the business data to
understand how the business data is used.

Data Analyst is also responsible for understanding and supporting the
definition of the enterprise definitions and values for that are
incorporated into the integrated data warehouse..

This includes validating the definitions across the organization to make
sure we have a common definitions and calculations.

*Responsibilities:*

•Works with Business SME to identify available data sources for the
business unit.

Identifies existing source extracts or defines new extracts to be captured
for the UBDW.

•Query and profile data

•Understand and translate source code values

•Document data quality issues

•Define data quality checks (existence, consistency, defaults, cross field)
and cleansing rules

•*Works with the Modelling team to map data into the BDM*

•Prepare Source to Target data mapping documentation for developers

Test data in all phases (*Integration, UAT, Perf*)

*Additional Responsibilities may include:*

•Support the Data Steward in understanding potential enterprise key data
elements.

•Gathering source data definitions

•Identifying enterprise level data elements.

•Support definition of common data definitions

•Validating definitions across the organization

•Communicating and documenting standard data definitions

*Qualifications:*

Bachelors degree with *8+ years* *of experience* in conducting *data
analysis, data lineage, metadata and data mappings*.

*Knowledge of data warehousing and data integration is a must.*

*Banking/Financial Services* is a must.

*BA and Developer* background is beneficial.

*Advance SQL* knowledge, *database knowledge* and *data modeling knowledge*
is a must.

*Banking product knowledge in either core banking products (loans,
deposits, forex and money market) or Capital Markets products (Derivatives,
Options & Futures, Securitization and Fixed Income) is a must.*

* Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*VISA STATUS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*Skype ID*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
Fx: *972-262-9006*
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*