Please reply to:- Ashwini D Teli / at...@compunnel.com / 609-606-9010 Ext.# 1415

Job Details:-
Job Title : Sr. Salesforce Developer
Location : Minneapolis, MN
Expected Duration of Project : 6 Months
Start Date : 10/28/2014
Interview Type : Telephonic
Duties & Responsibilites :

-We are seeking a Salesforce.com Developer who will drive automation of processes and manage the integration's to our various business systems for our Salesforce.com (SFDC) environment.
-There is a great opportunity for a talented SFDC developer to add significant value as we build our SFDC team.
-This role includes technical design/development, configuration, maintenance, administration, and integration with other databases/systems.

REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent
• 3+ years previous development experience with Salesforce.com (Certified Salesforce.com Developer)
• Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API
• Detailed experience writing Visualforce and Apex classes and triggers
• Proficiency in HTML, XML, _javascript_, ASP, SQL, Java or C++, SOAP-based web services, JSON
• Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
• Strong understanding of relational databases and has developed a competency around MS SQL Server, MySQL, or Oracle
• Demonstrative success with at least one large Salesforce.com integration project
• Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications via real-time, batch, sync/async
• Experience building complex, scalable, and high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud or on-premise middleware and other enterprise-level integration technologies, SOA
• Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
• Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
• Highly innovative, adaptable, and self-directed
• Results-oriented with a delivery focus
• At least 3 years’ experience in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods

REQUIRED SKILLS:
-java or C++ Background
-API development, or SOAP Webservice experience
-3+ years of experience with Salesforce Development
-At least 1 previous Salesforce Integration project

Click here to see details and upload resume for this job.

Click here to see all jobs on jobs.compunnel.com.