*Greetings..!!*

*Below is the urgent requirement with our client, please let me know if you
have any consultants.*

*Send resumes to* *sriniva...@ustechsolutionsinc.com*
<sriniva...@ustechsolutionsinc.com>

*Position: Sr. SQL BI Developer*

*Location: Charlotte, NC*

*Location: 6+ months*

*Rate: DOE*

Must have 8+ years of experience and 4+ years in MSBI is mandatory

Experience with MSBI (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) and Dimensional Modeling

Knowledge on SharePoint BI, Self-Service BI is a plus

Understand Business requirements and write Solution Design artefacts with
required functions interfaces (BRD) and detailed technical architecture.

Source data analysis and proactively highlight the DQ issues and recommend
business rules.

Create and Manage Data Models (Logical and Physical) for Cubes, DWH

Product capabilities assessments and provide alternative viable solutions
(if needed)

Evaluate the new CRs and provide an estimates

Provide support to offshore delivery team for planning and tracking
deliverables

Develop best practices, coding standards, frameworks and patterns for
quality development

Be involved in full life cycle of solution implementation phase and ensure
deliverables are with good quality

Handle Drive Show & Tell sessions for client for solution approach

Srinivas
Tel:  (201) 524 9600 Ext 125
Email: sriniva...@ustechsolutionsinc.com