you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position: .NET Developer (Face to face interview after
telephonic) Location: NYC, NY Duration: 6+ months*

*Note: Must have to have H1B valid at least 2+  years*

*Responsibilities:*

•Participate in application design, including components such as user
interface, middleware and infrastructure

•Write code, test and debug software applications

•Participate in code reviews

•Coordinate with release management and other development teams in the group

•Delivery of quality applications delivered on time and built in compliance
with corporate policies and procedures

*Skills/Experience:*

•Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or similar

*•Financial Industry experience is highly desirable*

*•5-7 years of experience in MVC, WebForms, J-Query, ASP.NET
<http://ASP.NET>, VB.NET <http://VB.NET>, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, JavaScript,
AJAX, JSON, XSL, XML and CSS required*

*•5-7 years of experience of SQL Server 2008 and/or SQL Server 2012 T-SQL
is required*

•Agile development experience using unit testing frameworks and tools

•Experience in developing for a high-trafficked web site over a WAN is
desired

•Be able to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment

•Must be a team member who understands the importance of teamwork,
collaboration and open communication

*Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*VISA STATUS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*Skype ID*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
Fx: *972-262-9006*
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*