you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position: Linux Admin (Face to face interview after
telephonic) Location: NYC, NY Duration: 6+ months*

*Job Description: *

The Linux Administrator will play a key role in our Infrastructure team.

This position will be responsible for effectively provisioning and
maintaining a highly reliable and secure infrastructure for a variety of
business applications.

The ideal candidate will enjoy working with different type of platforms,
learning cutting-edge technologies and feel comfortable handling multiple
responsibilities.

*Job Responsibilities: *

•Contribute to the assessment and implementation of various public cloud
platforms.

•Assuring the ongoing security operations to protect the company’s
information assets, including the use of policies, guidelines, standards
and procedures.

•Contribute to the implementation of security policy, standards,
guidelines, and procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of information
asset security.

•Contribute to the administration and implementation of security services
such as intrusion prevention, penetration testing,

firewalls, SIEMs, and assure that these services are continuously
performing to expectation.

•Development and implementation of security best practices and
documentation.

*•Maintain and operate private cloud infrastructure based on VMWare, Cisco
and EMC stack. *

•Monitor and support the architecture of multiple high volume customer
facing web applications and ensure they can perform well under peak loads.

•Monitor and maintain API architecture by enabling a secure and highly
reliable integration of different business platforms.

•Participate in Disaster Recovery planning and testing activities.

•Act as an escalation point for IT related issues.

•Expected to participate in off-hours support and weekend events as
required.

*Requirements:*

•*Understanding of security, integrity, and privacy regulations such as
PCI.*

•Support adoption of Hybrid Cloud operations and execution of a cloud
computing strategy.

•Extremely well versed with cloud computing platforms with hands on
experience with Windows Azure, AWS or similar cloud providers.

•Familiarity with Cloud Security and Cloud Disaster Recovery.

•Strong background in security infrastructure and various network
technologies to include devices such as firewalls,

VPN, intrusion/extrusion detection, vulnerability & risk assessment tools,
encryption technologies, virus/worm prevention,

Data Loss Prevention, two-factor authentication, and miscellaneous security
related toolsets are all required.

•Experience with Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity processes.

•Experience automating the configuration and ongoing management of
different platforms.

•Knowledge of scripting technologies (Batch scripts, PowerShell).

*•Strong systems administration experience on Linux, Apache, Windows, IIS,
VMware.  *

*•Proficiency in administration and support of load balancer, servers,
routers, switches.  *

•Ability to work independently as well as in teams to accomplish assigned
responsibilities and tasks.

•Ability to prioritize tasks based on established business practices with
and without management direction.

•Collaborative work ethic with a strong drive to learn and share knowledge.

•Excellent written and verbal communication skills.

Education:

•Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related field. Systems
Administration or related certifications a plus.

Experience:

A minimum of 4 years in a fast-paced environment with a variety of
technologies.

*Additional experience in the following areas would be beneficial: *

*•SolarWinds Orion Monitor / LEM.*

•Puppet Labs.

•Database Administration.

•Office 365.

•F5 Load Balancers.

*Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*VISA STATUS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*Skype ID*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
Fx: *972-262-9006*
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*