*Greetings !!! *

This is Pavan Kaparthi, Sr. Technical Recruiter from AVANI TECH SOLUTIONS
INC.  We have an Immediate Closable Requirement with one of our client.
Please find the below Position and share me if you have any suitable
consultants resumes to *pava...@avanitechsolutions.com
<pava...@avanitechsolutions.com>*

*Position : Business Analyst-SAP FICO*

*Location : **Pittsburgh, PA*

*Duration : 6+ Months*

*Job Description :*

*Role: Business Analyst-SAP FICO*

Experience  with FI/CO background, MBA or CFA degree who have also worked
in Business Warehouse environments-ie people that understand figuring out
KPIs that are important to business- ie they have also been involved in SAP
Business Intelligence roll-outs for Finance and controlling

Senior SAP Business Analyst with FI/CO+ an CFA or MBA degree who can
interface with business and gather requirements linked to financial KPIs
like working capital, net sales value, contribution margin

SAP FI (Finance) – minimum 8 years working with FICO in a project
environment; Advanced knowledge of Finance Processes; Controlling, Product
costing and Profitability Analysis Processes

Undergraduate degree in Finance and/or a minimum of 6 years working in a
Financial Management role

Ability to support and identify process improvements for the areas of
Financial Management, Controlling, Product Costing and Profitability
Analysis.

Experience with external interfaces into SAP

Ability to develop functional specifications for Financial Management and
Controlling related areas.

Requirements management and communication.

Requirements analysis.

*Pavan Kaparthi*

 pava...@avanitechsolutions.com |
http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pavan-kaparthi/54/2b2/b36/

​​ ​585-351-2945  585-285-4133

 www.avanitechsolutions.com

722 Weiland Rd, Suite # 205, Rochester, NY 14626