*Need Some Who can Start ASAP.*

*I Just closed one position and the client has another opening, *

*Location: Pittsburgh PA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

* Rate : 50/hr on C2C max*

Got a new Sharepoint Development opportunity in Pittsburgh PA.  Interviews
will be lined up for next week, my client is looking to hire as early as
coming Monday. Let me know if you have any strong resources in your hot
book!

Advanced SharePoint 2010 knowledge:

·         SharePoint Designer 2010 – custom list and reusable workflows in
SPD

·         InfoPath 2010

·         Excel 2010

·         Content types

·         Web parts

·         Site templates

·         *Communication skills*

·         Problem solving skills

Knowledge of SP 2013 or coding would be a bonus…