you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position: ETL Tester Location: East Rochester, NY Duration:
6+ months*

*Job Description: *1. Data Warehouse Tester for Enterprise Data Warehouse
Priority Project Team. This individual will be working on a fast paced
monthly release project where he/she will create complex Sql scripts to
validate highly technical requirements for that release. This tester will
be involved in peer reviews of test cases and scripts, as well as execute
scripts, perform defect triage, and create regression scripts for the
regression repository based on best business practices defined by the
project team.

*2. Typical day* -it varies based on various milestones in each release.
The tester will attend various meetings with Solution Designers, and
developers. They will receive the work order requirements that they will be
assigned to for a given release. From this they will enter those
requirements into a test workbook and create test cases based on the
requirements; the test cases will be traced to the requirements. At this
point there will be a peer review with the Solution Design team to make
sure the test team has covered the requirements properly. Then SQL Scripts
will be developed based on the test cases defined and traced to them. Data
mockups/needs will be defined by the testers at this time. A second peer
review on the test scripts will take place with the test team. Once
approved, and development is ready to release to tester - he/she will test
in the development environment. Then defect triage if needed and the
solution is good, the next phase is the execution in the test environment,
then production environment. There will be meetings to review status, etc.

*3. Requirements:* Minimum of four years of experience with *software
quality testing, data warehouse testing and SQL.*
Demonstrated analytical experience such as data analysis, data usage
analysis, and/or business data analysis.
Demonstrated experience with

*ad-hoc analysis tools such as TOAD, SAS, COGNOS, PL/SQL Developer and/or
other type of analytic tool *

*Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*VISA STATUS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*Skype ID*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
Fx: *972-262-9006*
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*