*Hi I have following new requirements if you have any consultants send me
resumes to pa...@genuineitllc.com <pa...@genuineitllc.com>*

*Job: DevOps Engineer*

*Contract: 6mt with extension*

*Location: Remote*

*LOOKING FOR SOMONE THAT HAS A NETWORKING BACKGROUND AS WELL AS REQUIRMENTS
BELOW. *

*Job Description:  *

   - Hands on experience with Openstack required.
   - Experience with block, file, and object storage systems such as Swift,
   gluster, Ceph, iSCSI, NAS is required. Experience with Ceph and Swift
   preferred.
   - Experience with CI/CD using Jenkins and github required.
   - Hands on with one of the following cloud computing platforms and APIs:
   Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud, Rackspace Cloud, Microsoft Azure,
   etc.
   - Experience with service assurance / monitoring solutions such as
   Nagios, Ganglia, Zenoss, Splunk, etc.. required.
   - Experience with provisioning and configuration management tools such
   as Puppet, Chef, cobbler, or Juju.
   - Candidates must have in depth experience with scripting languages such
   as Python, Perl or Bash. Python experience is strongly preferred.
   - Expert familiarity with cloud computing concepts including
   virtualization, web services APIs, elastic infrastructure, distributed data
   storage (database, block, object), multitenancy, and metered usage
   patterns.
   - Hands on SQL/NoSQL DB administration / experience (Oracle, MongoDB,
   Casandra, Oracle, Mysql, etc)
   - Familiarity with L2 overlay technologies such as VXLAN or NVGRE is a
   plus.
   - Familiarity with basic networking protocols and concepts (TCP/IP,
   VLANs, subnetting) is required.
   - Candidates must have an excellent working knowledge of Linux.
   Experience with multiple distributions (Red Hat, Ubuntu, etc), networking
   (bonding, bridging, iptables, vlans, OVS, etc), virtualization (KVM,
   libvirt, etc), and server software (Apache, open iSCSI, NFS, MySQL and/or
   Galera, MongoDB, etc) are all strongly desirable.
   - Experience with Cisco IOS and NX-OS are a plus.
   - Experience with Cisco UCS a plus.
   - Ideal candidate will be able to quickly ramp up on new technologies
   outside of comfort zone and think at scale.
   - Candidates must possess excellent team and people skills and should be
   comfortable working in geographically dispersed teams.
   - 5+ years of experience in a software development or software devtest
   role.
   - Demonstrated ability to use problem solving techniques to identify,
   scope, and resolve difficult, intermittent, and other technical issues.

*With Warm Regards*

PAWAN,

[image: logo_final]

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]
 Ph: 713 234 5905        ext(101)

pa...@genuineitllc.com

pawan.genuineit...@gmail.com

pawan.genuineit...@yahoo.com

http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pawan-kumar/a6/818/4b3/

[image: cid:image006.png@01CFA82B.007BD7D0]

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

[image: download]