*Hi I have following new requirements if you have any consultants send me
resumes to pa...@genuineitllc.com <pa...@genuineitllc.com>*

*Java Web Portal Application Developer *

*Length 6+ months (extensions are typical – this work could continue 2-3
more years)*

*Hours  8am – 5pm; Mon – Fri (with some flexibility)*

*Location Houston, TX*

*Rate: $50-55/hr on C2C*

*Job Description*

Part of a global team redeveloping the enterprise web portal application(s)
to meet the complex business requirements of a complete revamp of the
organization’s structure.

·         Overall responsibilities include design, development, testing,
troubleshooting, and support.

·         Translate business user stories into appropriate use cases,
requirements and technical specifications that are easy to follow

·         Extend core web portal application functionality and develop new
functionality.

·         Other development responsibilities as assigned

·         Simultaneous/pending projects to contribute to include migrations
from Vignette to Liferay Portal, JBOSS 5 to 7, SQL Server 2008 to 2012

*Qualifications*

·         6+ years of Java/J2EE web application development experience

·         4+ years of experience with JavaScript, jQuery, JSP, HTML/XHTML,
CSS, etc.

·         4+ years of experience with using Java, Spring Portlet MVC, web
services, REST, iBatis (or Hibernate), JDBC

·         Experience using other related technologies including Maven,
JUnit, SVN, etc.

·         Experience with JSR 168/286 compliant web portlet development

·         Experience with web and application servers (Apache and JBOSS
preferred)

·         Experience with source code control systems (e.g. SVN/Subversion)
for branching, merging, builds, and deployments

·         Understanding of SQL and Relational database technologies (SQL
Server preferred)

·         Experience working with the command line interface (CLI) of Linux

·         Experience supporting systems in a production environment

·         Strong ability to understand and analyze business requirements to
create technical specifications

·         Experience with Agile software development methodologies is
preferred

·         Experience collaborating/communicating effectively with local &
global technical team members

·         Strong sense of ownership and responsibility with assignments

·         Experience with Sales Management or Customer Information Systems
is a plus.

*With Warm Regards*

PAWAN,

[image: logo_final]

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]
 Ph: 713 234 5905        ext(101)

pa...@genuineitllc.com

pawan.genuineit...@gmail.com

pawan.genuineit...@yahoo.com

http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pawan-kumar/a6/818/4b3/

[image: cid:image006.png@01CFA82B.007BD7D0]

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

[image: download]