Hello Associate,

Greetings for the day!!

Please find the below Job Description and share me your interest
and  the updated profile(s) to rajend...@ttssolutionsusa.com

*Job Description :*

Tittle        : Java Programmer

Location  : Queens, NY

Duration  : 6+ Months

·         Core Java (1.6+); multi-threading, concurrency, annotations,
collections, etc.

·         Hands on experience developing in Java, open source frameworks
such as JSF/Rich Faces/ MyFaces/Tomahawk/ Spring/ Hibernate, Jasper.

·         Web services (SOAP/REST)

·         Relational databases and SQL (DB2 is a must).

·         Application servers such as WebSphere, Tomcat.

As discussed, Please send us the below information

Reference: 1
Name  :

Professional Email  :

Contact Number:

Position :

Reference: 2

Name  :

Professional Email Id :

Contact Number:

Position :

Consultant details:
Full name as per SSN                     :

Last 4 digits of SSN                        :

DOB                                                :

Work authorization                        :

Location                                          :

Relocation                                       :

Availability for Project                  :

Best time for technical screen        :

Education                                       :

Best Mail ID                                   :

Best Contact for Interview            :

Skype ID                                         :

I’ll be looking forward to hear from your end.
Have a great day ahead.

Thanks & Regards
Rajendhra
Talent Acquisition Group
Direct: (512) 308 3789 | Desk: (512) 237 7820 x 102
*rajend...@ttssolutionsusa.com* <rajend...@ttssolutionsusa.com>  |
http://www.ttssolutionsusa.com
13809 Research Blvd, Suite 279
Austin, TX 78750