Hello

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

My name is *Varun Kakkar* and I am a part of recruitment team at *Sysmind
LLC. * I came across your profile and wanted to see if you would be
interested in Position as *Sr. Oracle DBA *with one of our customer
located *Cranston,
RI*. Please let me know your thoughts on this exciting opportunity with us.

Feel free to reach me out at  var...@sysmind.com or call me at *609-897-9670
Ext 2163*

* Job Title :  Sr. Oracle DBA *

*Location :   Cranston, RI*

*Job Descriptions:*

•                          Expert in EXADATA server administration.

•                          Solid Exposure to Exadata Hardware Architecture
including Database Grid, Storage Grid and Infiniband

•                          Solid Exposure to Exadata Configurations
including X2-2, X2-8, full rack and the latest X3-8

•                          Solid understanding of key Exadata features
including Hybrid Columnar Compression, Exadata Smart Flash Cache, Exadata
Storage Index and Exadata Storage Management & Administration

•                          Expert in Monitor and fine tuning the Exadata
Database Machine Hardware

•                          Expert in Oracle RAC, ASM Storage, Physical
Standby Databases, Oracle Data Guard, and Oracle 11g

•                          Proficient in moving RAC databases including
OCR, Voting, ASM Data disks to a different storage location

•                          Experience in database administration, with
additional experience managing and maintaining production Oracle RAC
databases

•                          Deep knowledge of Oracle 11g technology, strong
RAC/clustering, RMAN, and Data Guard experience

•                          Proficiency in Oracle Grid Control, OEM, backup
and recovery techniques

•                          Ability to diagnose problems and resolve issues
across various tiers (application, database , network, server and storage)

•                          Knowledge of data migration, data archiving and
data access techniques.

 *Kindly Reply me back with all these details and your updated resume, if
you are comfortable with this requirement.*

*Full Name *

*Contact Number *

*Email Id *

*Current Location *

*Open to Relocation *

*Visa Status (visa expiration date) *

*Availability to start  (End date of project)*

*Available for interview (timing)*

*Highest Qualification with Year   *

*Date Of Birth (DOB)(Day/ Month/ Year)*

*Overall IT Exp *

*Overall US work Exp        *

*Relevant Experience as per requirement*

*Skype Id*

*Employer detail*

*Current project status(finish/working)*

*Reference – 1(present project )*

* Name *

Ph no.

Official mail id

Designation:

*Reference – 2(Past  project )*

* Name *

Ph no.

Official mail id

Designation:

            Education

Passing Year

University

Bachelors in: with%

Masters in: with%

Thanks & Regards

Varun Kakkar

Team Lead

Website:www.sysmind.com

Email: var...@sysmind.com

Phone:609-897-9670 Extn 2163

Fax: 609-228-5522

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]