you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position:*

*JAVA Developer Location: Salt Lake City, UT Duration: 6+ months*

*Responsibilities: *

*•Support the development, implementation and maintenance of Java
applications in the HCM space with good knowledge of a dbms*

•Work with the team to provide critical insight and reviews into HCM
applications and data internal

•The team supports many compensation requirements. *The candidate will have
good knowledge of Java, dbms and good communications skills.*

•Works on multiple applications.

•Provides informal mentoring to less experienced colleagues.

•Develops innovative and creative output based on interpretation and
analysis.

*•Participates and may lead critical projects, customer engagements or
business processes.*

•Provides design and documentation at an application or function capability
level.

•Participates in establishing and maintaining application standards and
processes.

•Effectively communicates application and technical direction to the
business and within the customer's IT organization.

•Advises on issues of systems integration, compatibility, scalability and
multiple platforms

*Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*VISA STATUS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*Skype ID*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
Fx: *972-262-9006*
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*